2.29.2012

Leap Year!!!

There is something that makes me smile when Leap Year happens.  I don't know if it is because every year I think of Aubrey and Jimmy Bronson and I laugh at how "technically" they are only 8 now.  (It's a good laugh...not a laughing at you)  Or maybe just because it seems like it is this special magical day because it only happens once in every 4 years.  It's a day of unlocked potential!!  Either way...I love leap year and it gives all those "almost March babies" a chance to be born in the best month ever!  So here's to you leap year babies.  May your lives be truly blessed with happiness....and incase you need instructions on how to do that...please read the chart below.  It's as easy as that!  :)


I know I know....not the most poetic post.  Just wanted to keep it short and sweet and try to put a little smile on at least one persons face!  


"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential."
~Winston Churchill~

No comments:

Post a Comment