7.25.2011

Reminders

So every day that I get to work, my friend Lori forwards me this email she gets from someone at her job.  The email contains a daily motivational and recipe.  Most of the daily motivationals I love and it's always a toss up on the recipes.  Either way...my life is becoming more rich on things to ponder on as well as an excellent start to a recipe book.  I thought I would share with you a few of my favorites.  Hope you enjoy!

Slow down and enjoy life.  It's not only the scenery you miss by going to fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.
~Eddie Cantor~

Life engenders life.  Energy creates energy.  It is by spending oneself that one becomes rich.
~Sarah Bernhardt~
Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose.
~Elisabeth Kubler-Ross~
The big secret in life is that there is no big secret.  Whatever your goal, you can get there if you're willing to work.
~Oprah Winfrey~

Be open to your dreams.  Embrace that distant shore.  Because our mortal journey is over all too soon.
~David Assael~


No comments:

Post a Comment