8.15.2011

Believe

i am still scared
afraid of falling
wasting my time
self medicating
i've mastered feeling nothing
run away so i can hide

the truth is
i'm not so good at showing how i feel
or keeping my mouth shut when there's something to conceal
or knowing how to love
 if love is not in my memories
then how can i rise about all my insecurities

everything changes if i could just turn back the years.

if you could learn to forgive me
then maybe i could learn how to feel
i need to fill the void inside
looking with tired eyes

twisting
turning
crashing
burning
faceless
faking
pushing
taking

all this to just break me down
you don't know me and i don't care
i'm waiting for you to disappear
or are you my cross to bear

in a shell
waiting for someone to rescue me
no disappointment when no one comes
the falling is easy
getting back up is the problem
tired of this dysfunctional routine
believe there is a way out and solve the problem

believe
and solve the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment